Erroneous char at the end of a file...

Eric Robinson ewrobinson at fedex.com
Thu Mar 22 14:30:55 CET 2007

Thanks for the response... My hands are a little tied, GPG is 'embedded'
in our application and can't change any values or parms at all.

GPG v1.2.4
Encrypt string:

--passphrase-fd 0 --no-tty --batch --sign --encrypt --compress-algo 1
--cipher-algo cast5

I do not know what the customers decrypt string is.

Not familiar with --textmode   I'll look it up on the site.

Yes, --armour is a parm that I can toggle back and forth.

Not familiar with --no-mangle-dos-filenames

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Robinson
Business Application Advisor