Secure text editor?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue May 15 08:53:10 CEST 2007

On Tue, 15 May 2007 00:11, malayter at gmail.com said:

> I'm certainly no expert, but I can offer a link, as I was just looking
> into this myself. Locking seems to be page-based on Windows NT

There has been a lot of discussion in the past about VirtualLock.  First
it seemed to be a viable solution, later its functionality was
questioned again and another few years later some folks agreed tha it
could be a solution.  I guess that this quarrel was caused by different
implementations of different Windows versions.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner