2 keys with same passwords and email on keyserver(but only 1 secretkey)

Peter Lampesberger lampesberger.peter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 23:52:29 CET 2007

hey!

Im a gpg newbie...

And i did one bad thing: I generated my first key.... and uploaded
the public key to the keyserver.

then i decided to take a better keylength and deleted the old key on
my harddisk (and yeah i ignored the warning message.)

Of course, i didnt generate any revoke-cetifikates...

And now i generated the second key with the same password and email
but with another length and uploaded it again.

Now I have 2 public keys and only one private key....

But i tried to send an encrypted mail with my first public key....
And could decrypt it?!?! I deleted my old private key.. so why can i
decrypt it?

or i am stupid?

Can somebody help me?

thx,
sorry for my bad english!

--
Bitte schicken Sie mir wenn möglich nur PGP/GPG verschlüsselte E-Mails.
Mein öffentlicher Key ist unten ersichtlich.

     Hilfe zur Installation solcher Programme und
     die Programme selbst findet man unter:

     http://www.gnupg.org/ GNU Privacy Guard

Please send me only PGP/GPG encrypted mails if possible.
My public key is at the ending of this message.

     Help for the installation of such programs
     and setups can be found under:

     http://www.gnupg.org/ GNU Privacy Guard