Windows newbie

John Clizbe John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org
Tue Oct 9 01:19:54 CEST 2007

Charly Avital wrote:
> Dimitri wrote:
>> Export you key pair to a CD and... in windows import
>> this key pair.
>
> I have now imported the two keyrings from MacGPG, set owner trust for
> secret keys, all seems to be OK.

Charly,

As it's only an exercise, I believe if you just *copy* the three *.gpg files;
pubring,gpg secring.gpg, & trustdb.gpg; from one home directory to the one in
Windows you'll be "Good to Go."

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:   John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. PGP/GPG KeyID: 0x608D2A10/0x18BB373A

"Just how do the residents of Haiku, Hawai'i hold conversations?"