gnupg refuses to work on a read-only filesystem

Daniel Mierswa impulze at impulze.org
Sat Oct 6 14:26:14 CEST 2007

What do i have to pass to gpg to work on a read-only filesystem and a
homedir which is not available? Meaning to be forced to not create
anything except messages on stdout and stderr and to be forced to not
read anything except the key i want to decrypt.

I tried passing the switches --keyring /dev/null (though i think this is
not the right way to do it) --no-random-seed-file and --lock-never.

Thanks in advance.

--
Mierswa, Daniel
If you still don't like it, that's ok: that's why I'm boss. I simply