[GPGol] GPGol won't install

Bob Henson bob.henson at galen.org.uk
Wed Oct 10 12:59:14 CEST 2007

I have been using GnuPG/Enigmail for some time. I just tried to install
GPGol into my copy of Outlook 2003 SP2 using GPG4Win, with no success.
GPA installed and seems to work fine using my existing keyrings. I
repeated the install twice, but no trace of GPG appears in Outlook. I
just checked and it appears that that GnuPG 2.x has not installed either
- typing gpg --version in the gnupg directory shows 1.4.7. Where should
I start looking for the problem?

Regards,

Bob