Siemens card reader

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Apr 3 16:10:17 CEST 2008

On Thu,  3 Apr 2008 13:07, reinhard.mueller at bytewise.at said:

> Can I assume that all of the listed readers work with GnuPG? I'm
> specifically looking for an internal reader, like the SCM-SCR333.

They should at least work when using the PC/CS interface.  Usually they
should all work and some will even work better whne using gpg's driver
(keypad support woraround for SCR-335).

I am pretty sure that the SCR-333 will work.  I once talked with an SCM
engineer about that device and he confirmed that it uses the same chip
as all other modern SCM readers.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner