Decrypting 2 files which were merged into 1

ravi shankar ravi2082 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 18:36:17 CEST 2008

Hi
Sorry for asking this again.
We have an automated job which pulls the file from the client machine.
Once the file has been fetched, we get the merged file(if there are 2
files present with same name on the client machine) directly. How can
we separate the 2 encrypted files from the merged file? Is there a way
to specifically extract 1 encrypted file out of that merged file and
the other separately again? I mean some params,commands etc?

Thanks in advance
Ravi