Naming of GnuPG

Hideki Saito hidekis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 22:24:28 CEST 2008

I think this is well appropriate in backend situation, however, GnuPG
intended for general users. I often advocate use of GnuPG, and OpenPGP
to people, and, from that experience, I think making this clear makes it
much easier for people to adopt it. (it won't be necessary showstopper
for them, but then I think it wouldn't hurt...)