WinPT upload problem

John Clizbe John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org
Tue Aug 12 07:03:55 CEST 2008

Werner Koch wrote:
> A suggest to use hkp://keys.gnupg.net which directs only to keyservers
> known to work.  All these keyservers are syncronized, so it does in
> practice not matter which one you use.

Or hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net which is updated twice per day to only include
online and synchronized keyservers.

Disclaimer: I operate a SKS keyserver which is often included in the pool.

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or