Publish Certificates

Carlos Williams carloswill at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 03:18:47 CEST 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 9:06 PM, Robert J. Hansen <rjh at sixdemonbag.org> wrote:
> Your key ID is 0x8BF7AA16.
>
> You have not jeopardized your traffic by posting this, never fear.  :)

Thanks all! I was able to run the following command with no problems:

carlos at laptop:~$ gpg --keyserver x-hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
--send-key 0x8BF7AA16
gpg: sending key 8BF7AA16 to hkp server pool.sks-keyservers.net

I now wanted to know how do I check or verify others according to
their signature block or when they do sign their messages? I went to
http://sks-keyservers.net/ and don't see a "search" option or a way to
look myself up to make sure my data imported to their site
successfully.