How to Append an Encrypted file with new data(file).

Munish Chauhan munish_ch at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 11:56:50 CET 2008

Hello
          After executing several applications, any file appearing in some X folder I am encrypting them
and keeping them in some other folder Y. But Let's say I have File.Doc.gpg there in Y folder and I got
new file with same name(File.Doc) at X folder. Now instead of creating another encrypted file in Y folder,
I want my existing encrypted file (File.Doc.gpg) should be appened with the new data arrived in new
File.Doc file.