how-to 1) remove a key, 2) avoid spam, 3) add a principal UID when delete ?

Raphaël Maville rafmav at wanadoo.fr
Fri Dec 26 01:04:39 CET 2008

1) How to delete an unpublished GnuPG key from a computer when the
Passphrase and the Revoke file are lost ?
This key was create without revoke file. It was not published at all on
internet or to my friends.

2) How to avoid spaming to my mail boxes, is it better to do not mention
it on a gnuPG key ?

3) How to add a "principal" uid to a key ?
I had removed the principal UID because I wanted to modify the firstname
("trema" not well prompted). And then I can only add sub-uid.

Thanks