Signing Multiple Files

Lance W. Haverkamp Lance at TheHaverkamps.net
Sun Feb 10 21:47:38 CET 2008

Having looked through much documentation & some trial and error; it
seems there is no way to sign (detached) multiple files.  I need to sign
dozens (or hundreds) of photos at a time.  I am *not* a programmer.

I did coble together a (Linux) script:

#!/bin/bash
for i in $( ls ); do
gpg -b $i
done

There must be a better way, but this will sign everything in a folder.
I don't code enough to be able to tell the file browser to sign multiple
selected files recursively.

Am I missing something obvious here?
--

Thanks!

Lance W. Haverkamp
Lance at TheHaverkamps.net
Contact & encryption info:
http://thehaverkamps.net/?Lance:Contact_Me

***
This email has been stamped using Penny Post. Stamping email helps
combat spam.
Find out more about stamping your email at: http://pennypost.sourceforge.net