Need tips on how to backup my keys

Steven Woody narkewoody at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:38:33 CET 2008

hi,

When one day my hardisk go bad and I can not access my keys, theose
files I encrypted for myself would never be opened for me.  I don't
want that, then I believe I need to make a copy of my keys ( the whole
of ~/.gnugp directory, right? ).  But where should I keep the copy?
It gets chance exposuring to public if I put in on a USB disk.  I like
to hear what the method you used.

thanks.

--
woody

then sun rose thinly from the sea and the old man could see the other
boats, low on the water and well in toward the shore, spread out
across the current.