export/import additional user id

Shawn Protsman s_protsman at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 02:02:49 CET 2008

My work around (which I hope there is a simpler way) was to extract the text I wanted to encrypt, paste it into a text file, encrypt that file with --armor, cut and paste the encrypted text out of the temporary file and back into the email, then send to the correct email address. I'd love to know of a more efficient way of doing this.

--Shawn