export/import additional user id

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Thu Jan 31 02:17:27 CET 2008

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 05:02:49PM -0800, Shawn Protsman wrote:
> My work around (which I hope there is a simpler way) was to extract
> the text I wanted to encrypt, paste it into a text file, encrypt
> that file with --armor, cut and paste the encrypted text out of the
> temporary file and back into the email, then send to the correct
> email address. I'd love to know of a more efficient way of doing
> this.

Again, GPG supports any number of email addresses.  If some other
program that calls GPG chooses to ignore any after the first, there
isn't much that GPG can do about it.

Are you really sure that what is happening is what you think is
happening?  I'd be very surprised to hear that the Mail.app plugin
only supported the first address.

David