I need a portable GUI for GnuPG

reynt0 reynt0 at cs.albany.edu
Mon Jul 7 21:10:26 CEST 2008

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
  . . .
> If you decide "well, if I _have_ to use an untrusted machine, then at
> least I'll be using an on-screen keyboard", that's all well and good.
  . . .

FWIW as a generaI comment because I haven't looked at the
prog in question:  Aren't on-screen keyboards and similar
vulnerable to sniffers of video memory?  Or, I suppose,
less straightforward, to the current very sensitive recorders
and evaluators of any light variations, including of video
screen display content reflected off walls many meters away
from the recorder?