key generation in a script or non interactive mode?

Afzal, Naeem M naeem.m.afzal at intel.com
Thu Jul 10 23:41:01 CEST 2008

Ok, I was able to resolve this issue. I have to set HOME=/root inside the shell to get it going. Now I have new problem, script runs ok from within this chroot fs, but when keys generation process just hangs with statement:

"Not enough random bytes available. Please do some other work....(Need 284 more bytes)"

How can I force it to complete it?

Regards
naeem