membership

John Clizbe JPClizbe at tx.rr.com
Tue Jul 22 02:23:02 CEST 2008

John Groom wrote:
> I have tried twice to add a topic to the list - both times I have
> received an email saying
>
> The reason it is being held:
>
> Post by non-member to a members-only list
>
> Here is a copy of my acceptance email.
<snip>
> If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or
> from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription
> page at:
>
> _http://lists.gnupg.org/mailman/options/gnupg-users/jgroom%40elucid.co.uk_
<snip>

> Please let me know what the problem is.

You are _subscribed_ as jgroom (at) elucid DOT co DAWT uk

You are _posting_ as John DOT Groom (at) sanderson DAWT com

Your "From" address is not the subscribed address, thus, your post is held for
moderation.

You may fix this by subscribing the second address and then setting the
subscription properties to not receive messages.

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:   John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or