membership

John Groom John.Groom at sanderson.com
Tue Jul 22 10:02:32 CEST 2008

Thanx John - I have now done that.

Regards
John Groom

-----Original Message-----
From: John Clizbe [mailto:JPClizbe at tx.rr.com]
Sent: 2008-07-22 01:23
To: GnuPG Users
Subject: Re: membership

John Groom wrote:
> I have tried twice to add a topic to the list - both times I have
> received an email saying
>
> The reason it is being held:
>
> Post by non-member to a members-only list
>
> Here is a copy of my acceptance email.
<snip>
> If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
> or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
> subscription page at:
>
> _http://lists.gnupg.org/mailman/options/gnupg-users/jgroom%40elucid.co
> .uk_
<snip>

> Please let me know what the problem is.

You are _subscribed_ as jgroom (at) elucid DOT co DAWT uk

You are _posting_ as John DOT Groom (at) sanderson DAWT com

Your "From" address is not the subscribed address, thus, your post is
held for moderation.

You may fix this by subscribing the second address and then setting the
subscription properties to not receive messages.

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:   John (a)
Mozilla-Enigmail.org

A:"An odd melody / island voices on the winds / surplus of vowels"

This email is from Sanderson Group plc or a subsidiary of Sanderson Group plc ('the company') and is for the personal use of the intended recipient(s). The email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient(s) and may be legally privileged or contain proprietary and private information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If received in error, please notify the sender and delete the message from your system.
Any views or opinions expressed in this email and any files transmitted with it are those of the author only and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company. Unless otherwise pre-agreed by exchange of hard copy documents signed by duly authorised representatives, contracts may not be concluded on behalf of the company by email.
Please note that neither the company nor the sender accepts any responsibility for any viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and any attachments. All email received and sent by the company may be monitored to protect its business interests.
Members of Sanderson Group plc:
Sanderson Group plc: Registered in England, Registered No. 04968444
Sanderson Limited: Registered in England, Registered No. 03743507
Sanderson Multi-Channel Solutions Limited: Registered in England, Registered No. 05684599
Sanderson PCSL Limited: Registered in England, Registered No. 03112970
Sanderson Retail Systems Limited: Registered in England, Registered No. 01240790
Registered Office for all aforementioned companies: Sanderson House, Manor Road, Coventry, CV1 2GF
Sanderson RBS Limited: Registered in England, Registered No. 3722018
Registered Office: 24-26 Vincent Avenue, Crowhill, Milton Keynes, MK8 0AB