so how do you get others to sign your key?

reynt0 reynt0 at cs.albany.edu
Thu Jul 24 05:05:28 CEST 2008

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, kurt c wrote:
  . . .
> My name is Lawrence, by the way. I created this email account on a whim
> to  test Enigmail, that's why it has this kurt c stuff on it. And now
  . . .

FWIW,
Do you know that, as I understand things, Google saves
and records of, and analyzes including for affinity
grouping, all the email content and email accounts you
communicate with, and so by using gmail you are in some
small way compromising the privacy and maybe security of
everyone posting on any email list you get email from?