removing (uninstalling) GNUPG / GPG4Win 1.1.0.407

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jun 3 17:22:38 CEST 2008

Eduardo,

[It is unlikely that you can convince anyone to reply faster or to reply
 at all if you resend your mails several times within a short period.
 In particular cross-posting as weel as incling the webmaster(!) is not
 a good idea.]

On Tue,  3 Jun 2008 15:56, ed.burkhard at ibest.com.br said:

> ("Add/Remove Programs)". Neither do I find any "uninstall-file" in the
> folder, in which the program has been installed ("C:\...\GNU\...).

I already told you that the file is called gpg4win-uninsteall but you
probably run an uninstall already but terminated it prematurely.

> be insufficient memory, ore that the .dll file could not be found. As a
> matter of fact, this "gpgol.dll" file is missing on my system.

Outlook usually disables non-working plugins automagically.  If it did
not, go to the Outlook Extended Options menu to popup the Add-In Manager
and disable gpgol.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner