removing (uninstalling) GNUPG / GPG4Win 1.1.0.407

CliveSRT clive.hunt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 15:22:17 CEST 2008

There should be an entry in ADD & REMOVE Programs for the software installed.
Not sure that messing with the registry would be a good idea.

The error you are getting is because the program can no longer be found by
Outlook.

Suggest either reinstalling the application so as to replace the files or
alternatively go to TOOLS and then OPTIONS then select OTHER and ADVANCED
OPTIONS.  Then click ADD-IN MANAGER and remove the tick from the item GPGol.

Hope this helps.