About my prefered settings...

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Jun 24 03:43:38 CEST 2008

> There are Members of this List who understand I 'break rules' and some
> call Me an I-D-I-O-T', I prefer the term /Bleeding Edge/ but this in NO
> way makes Me correct.

I'd characterize it this way, actually:

The source is free.  You're free to do with it as you like, and most
people here will steadfastly defend your right to do these sorts of
things so long as you uphold the license agreement for GnuPG.

That said, please, please, please, don't send exotic traffic to people
who aren't expecting it.  It annoys them, it increases their frustration
with the entire system, and the more frustrated people get the less
likely they are to use GnuPG.

And finally, if it breaks you get to keep both pieces.  :)