GnuPG v2.x?

Scott Blystone sbly585 at fastmail.net
Fri Mar 28 17:18:04 CET 2008

Robert,

I am currently grabbing Mac compiled binaries for the TEST1 version of
2.0.7. How would one integrate v2.x into Thunderbird, though? I think
the Enigmail version supports only GPG v1.x. Also, I'm absolutely
certain that the Apple Mail plugin for Leopard only supports v1.x. And
even it is in mid to late beta status.

--
Scott Blystone
Rochester, New York