Need recommendation on keyserver code

John Clizbe JPClizbe at tx.rr.com
Wed May 7 17:46:58 CEST 2008

Alan Olsen wrote:
> I need to build a private keyserver for interanl use.
<snip>
> I have not seen anything else that handles subkeys.
>
> Any recommendations?

Sorry I missed this earlier.

It looks like you are running PGP Universal. I thought PGP Universal
bundled a LDAP keyserver into its software package. Why not just run
that one?

--
John P. Clizbe                   Inet: JPClizbe (a) tx DAWT rr DAHT net
Ginger Bear Networks             hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net