Hash algo for Gnupg

Funaki, Yasuhiro Yasuhiro.Funaki at safenet-inc.com
Wed May 7 05:31:27 CEST 2008

Dear expert,

I understand as below when hash is used at decrypting operation.
>Hash algo is used to generate a key to decrypt a private key from
passphrase at decrypting operation.
When above my understanding is correct,
could you advice me how to specify the hash algo at generating key pair
and how to change hash algo after generating key pair?

Regards
Yasuhiro
or disclosing it.