Revocation Certificates

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sun Oct 5 05:30:40 CEST 2008

Lawrence Chin wrote:
> So I'm very paranoid about, not just what I said to others, but
> precisely what others said to me.

If this is of so much concern to you, you should probably consider
leaving the various crypto mailing lists altogether.  Members of various
national intelligence communities are reading this list, the Enigmail
list, the PGP-Basics list, and others.  Not for any nefarious purpose,
mind you, but because they're privacy enthusiasts.

Remember: the NSA does both communications intelligence and
communications security.  This mailing list is right up the latter
group's alley.  They're great folks.

If you are that concerned about the intelligence and/or law-enforcement
communities seeing what you write, you should be very careful about your
involvement on this, or any of several other, mailing lists.