File size issue

ajay Madamala ajay.madamala at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 11:29:41 CEST 2008

Hello all

We tried to implement GPG techniques through Java code...So Java would wrap
over GPG engine and call GPG when required. We were successfully able to
test(both encrypt and decrypt) with small size files. However when we test
with some set of file of having 7 kb, In this case encryption is successful
, however, decruyption was failing... We guess, this problem is related to
Java Heap memory... Can any one face this issue before? Any inputs will be
appriciated.

Thanks