[admin] Out of disk space problem solved

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Sep 23 09:54:03 CEST 2008

Hi!

No, it was not Robert who flooded us with mails.  Mailman and Exim found
from time to time some free space on /var and retried sending that
message.

/var has now again enough space. The cuplrit has been identified as me:
I simply forgot to adjust the log rotate scripts after having changed
the names of the web server log files a couple of months ago.  How log
rotating works again and the logs are deleted after 7 days.

Thanks to those who notified me about the problem.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
Linux-Kongress 2008 + Hamburg + October 7-10 + www.linux-kongress.org