[admin] Out of disk space problem solved

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Sep 23 11:50:06 CEST 2008

Werner Koch wrote:
> No, it was not Robert who flooded us with mails.

Over the last day, I have received a large number of emails related to
this.  Some of them were nice.  Some of them were not.

It has always bothered me to be blamed for things over which I have no
control.  So, to those who didn't ask me about it, and to those who
asked nicely -- thank you.  To those who were being rude, well -- I hope
you have a nice day.

Also, a thank-you for Werner is appropriate.  This list has been going
strong for many years now with very few problems.  There is nothing
quite like a glitch to show you how much you appreciate years of
reliable service.

So -- thank you, Werner.  :)