Changing preferences

John Clizbe John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org
Wed Sep 24 03:03:28 CEST 2008

Faramir wrote:
>    I had to use a dictionary for the first message, and what I found
> didn't make any sense... according to my dictionary, a "cap" is
> something closely related to a hat,

A 'cap' may also (and more likely) refer to a limit usually an upper bound

> so I though maybe the "cap set" was something like to define the highest
> cipher algo available, or somthing like that... But now I got the point ;)

'cap set' abreviatura de (abbreviation of) 'capability set'

In this case, a 'capability set' defines all algorithms available

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or