keyserver with gpgme

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Sep 29 09:30:22 CEST 2008

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:03, f.schwind at chili-radiology.com said:

> It would be real nice if someone could point me in the right direction
> with this. I still don't know how to communicate with a keyserver using
> gpgME.

I am not sure what you exactly mean.  To enable a keyserver you need to
have a

  keyserver keyserver.example.org

line in your gpg.conf file.  You may edit the gpg.conf file using the
configuration interface of GPGME.  That interface is not yet documented
in the manual.  Hwoever the example program, tests/gpg/t-gpgconf.c shows
how to do that.  That interface is stable and won't change.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

--
Linux-Kongress 2008 + Hamburg + October 7-10 + www.linux-kongress.org