keyserver with gpgme

Florian Schwind f.schwind at chili-radiology.com
Mon Sep 29 13:26:25 CEST 2008

First of all there is no t-gpgconf.c in my /tests/gpg/ directory (using
the latest gpgme from gnupg.org, which is 1.1.4)

And what I'm actually looking for, is a way to use a keyserver with
gpgme like I'm used to with the console-application

e.g. for verification:

gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve
--verify document.asc

or to search for keys on the server:

gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --search-key mail at internet.com

Best Regards