libgpgme error

Kaustubh Gadkari kaustubh.gadkari at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 20:00:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've got an error with libgpgme that I haven't been able to figure
out. I wrote a simple program to check if libgpgme works, and I get an
error on line 136 of my code (attached to the email); the error code
returned is 2. My platform is Ubuntu 6.06 LTS i686, with libgpgme
v1.1.8 and libgpgerror v1.7. libgpgme is in /usr/local/lib and that
path is in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  The program was compiled as follows:

g++ -L/usr/local/lib -I/usr/local/include simple-signer.cc
-lgpgme-pthread -lgpg-error -o simple-signer

Can anyone point me to figuring out what's wrong?

--
Kaustubh Gadkari
kaustubh [dot] gadkari [at] gmail [dot] com