keyservers

Alexander Ulrich ulricha at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Sat Apr 18 14:24:06 CEST 2009

Hashimoto <xano.tte at gmail.com> writes:
>    The key posted in one keyserver will be synchronized with all of the
>    other

Yes.

> ?  And how to find a keyserver to store my publickey ?

See for example http://www.sks-keyservers.net for a list of
synchronizing keyservers or use the pool
x-hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net.

>    And my last question is how to find for a specific key ?

You can (a) point your web browser to one of the keyserver addresses,
because (almost) all keyservers feature a web search form, (b) use the
GnuPG command line client with "gpg --search-keys" or (c) use the search
functionality provided by MUA plugins such as Enigmail (Mozilla
Thunderbird).

Alex

--
PGP/GnuPG encrypted e-mail preferred.