Bad signatures on Gmail messages

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Apr 24 10:07:55 CEST 2009

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 05:15, jmoore3rd at bellsouth.net said:

> GPG supports PGP/MIME without any trouble; but not all MUA's can handle
> PGP/MIME.  Most notably, all of the MUA's distributed by M$.  :-\

Well with GpgOL Outlook is able to parse PGP/MIME message.  The newer
version even shows such mails in a more standard way.  Sending PGP/MIME
works for a standalone Ooulook; sending via Exchange is in the works.

IBM Notes is a bigger problem, there is no support yet for handling
PGP/MIME in the client.  I have heard about some promising experiments,
though.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner