Subkeys...

Felipe Alvarez webmaster at felipe1982.com
Thu Apr 30 01:06:45 CEST 2009

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 02:45:45 Faramir wrote:
>   By the way, I saw your message is signed, but I couldn't locate a
copy
> of your public key...
Sorry about that. My comment below should contain the URL for the
key. I
still new to this, and weary about uploading my public key on
keyservers.
Last time I did that (the first time ever) i didn't create a revocation cert,
and I lost/forgot my password. They will expire I think in one year (at
public key server) but I'm afraid I might doing something wrong and
much
the whole thing up. That's why I just host my pub key at my site.

AND this discussion of reliable and fast key servers has got me
nervous
again.

http://www.felipe1982.com/gpg/felipe_alvarez_public_key