Setting up SKS Keyserver

Sebastian Wiesinger gnupg.users at ml.karotte.org
Tue Aug 11 18:31:50 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm thinking about setting up an SKS Keyserver. My question is, is
there some sort of mailinglist or something where this is ontopic?

As I understand I would also be in need of some "gossip" partners.

Is http://www.nongnu.org/sks/ the software I want to use or is there
something else? The Documentation Wiki for sks seems to be offline...

Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Sebastian

--
GPG Key-ID: 0x76B79F20 (0x1B6034F476B79F20)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant