Practical Advice for those using AES256 cipher?

Kevin Hilton kevhilton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:28:41 CEST 2009

Although I usually get a wide range of responses, is there any
practical advice an end-user should take away from the recent AES256
attacks as described
here:http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2009/07/another_new_aes.html?
 Should I continue to use AES256 (double AES) or default to single AES
or simply default back to 3DES, or just sit tight?  Although I found
the article interesting (not sure if I understood a lot of the blog
comments), is there any practical advice I should take away from it as
it relates to GnuPG?

--
Kevin Hilton