Can't import valid GPG keys in Ubuntu

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Dec 10 10:15:55 CET 2009

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 23:20:03 -0500, Jim Dever wrote:

> Ok I'll bite.  Which one does handle it properly?  I did notice that

Mutt, Gnus, Claws and probably others I have not used.  At least all
MUAs I have seen have a "Reply to all" or "Group reply" feature.

> doing a reply all on your message sent it back to the list.  Reply All
> on most messages go back to the sender with a CC: to the list.  Anyway
> I'll hush since this is off-topic.  Thanks for the education!

It is a matter of the original sender.  If a Mail-Followup-To header
is included conforming MUAs (Mail User Agents) will reply only to
addresses listed there if the user is known to be subscribed to the
list.  If not they add them self to the MFT header.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner