Howto import more than one key from a keyserver at a time

Sidney Kenson dragonseattle at gmx.net
Tue Feb 10 16:39:27 CET 2009

Hey list,
was wondering if it was possible to import many keys at the same time from a
keyserver. Had imported a key with a lot of sigs and most of them can't be
checked as I don't have the keys the key was signed with. So my question is to
import all the signing keys at once, perhaps even with the keys which I don't
have signing *these* keys.

Thanks for reading and your answers.

Sidney Kenson