Dan Brown - Digital Fortress book

Benjamin Donnachie benjamin at py-soft.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 20:05:12 CET 2009

2009/1/14 Andre Amorim <decouk at gmail.com>:
> I'm in the midle of this book rigth now, so let me try to finish it LOL...
> by the way... is there any other book, for a guy like me that find
> pleasant read about neuromancer, crypto, computers and fiction ...

I really enjoyed Cryptonomicon and Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson.
Both are very geeky, the former has a lot about encryption in it if I
remember correctly, and the latter is based around virtual reality.
Though I was a bit disappointed with the ending of Cryptonomicon - I
expected something more spectacular.

Have a look on wikipedia for more info.

Ben