Dan Brown - Digital Fortress book

Andre Amorim decouk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 19:44:12 CET 2009

Guys,

I'm in the midle of this book rigth now, so let me try to finish it LOL...
by the way... is there any other book, for a guy like me that find
pleasant read about neuromancer, crypto, computers and fiction ...
???

2009/1/14 David Shaw <dshaw at jabberwocky.com>:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 02:49:36PM +0000, Andre Amorim wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Anyone knows what's is fact (real) and what is fiction in Dan Brown
>> novel, Digital Fortress ?
>
> In Digital Fortress there are things called "computers" and things
> called "human beings".  Quite near everything else - including what
> these computers and human beings do - is fiction.
>
> Well, maybe not that bad, but it certainly isn't good.
>
> http://kasmana.people.cofc.edu/MATHFICT/mfview.php?callnumber=mf340
>
> David

Andre Amorim
GnuPG KEY ID: 0x587B1970
FingerPrint:  42AE C929 4D91 4591 4E75 430F 78D9 53B4 587B 1970
Download: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x587B1970