gpg error clearing forced signature (solved)

taurus taurus366 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 22:22:28 CET 2009

> On 17 January 2009, at 11:14, Werner Koch wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 06:26, taurus366 at gmail.com said:
>>
>>> Command> generate
>>> Make off-card backup of encryption key? (Y/n) y
>>> gpg: error clearing forced signature PIN flag: Permission denied
>>
>> It seems you are using the gpg-agent.  You need to allow admin
>> commands
>> for scdaemon: Put a line
>>
>> allow-admin
>>
>> into ~/.gnupg/scdaemon.conf and kill a running scdaemon.
>
> Created the file and put allow-admin on it, and appears it solved
> the problem.
>
> Command> generate
> Make off-card backup of encryption key? (Y/n) y
> Please specify how long the key should be valid.
>         0 = key does not expire
>      <n>  = key expires in n days
>      <n>w = key expires in n weeks
>      <n>m = key expires in n months
>      <n>y = key expires in n years
> Key is valid for? (0) 0
>
> Now there's another problem.

> Change (N)ame, (C)omment, (E)mail or (O)kay/(Q)uit? o
> gpg: key generation failed: Card error
> Key generation failed: Card error
> gpg: error setting forced signature PIN flag: General error
>
> Command> quit
>
> Howto solve this?

I'm sorry list for replying to myself but I have solve the last error.
As it can serve others, I'll explain.

1st. Updated Gemalto PC Twin Driver from Gemalto.

2nd. When I pressed "(O)kay/(Q)uit? O" I move the mouse open disks,
etc for entropy!

Which of the two actions did the trick I don't know.

Thank You.

Taur.