PHP Frontend

zim2901 timo.wolf at itk-engineering.de
Mon Jan 19 16:12:48 CET 2009

Hi,

I want to create a frontend to generate gpg public keys in PHP. There is a
function called shell_exec. This function, execute a command via shell. But
you can only pass one command to the funktion.
If I start cmd.exe and take the command "gpg --gen-key", gpg opens a dialog.
My problem is that gpg only works with this dialog. It gives a question and
anticipate a responce. So I tried to pipe the necessary informations with a
txt.- file, but it doesn't work!
My question is, if it is possible to generate keys without do that dialog?
In an other forum, sombody explains that this is not possible, because of
secureness... If that is true, my whole projekt stops!

Has anybody an idea?

Thanks zim2901