how to get private keys out of a old computer

Condor Kim toothache200873 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 06:59:06 CET 2009

I have a question, can anyone help me?

on my old computer i had gpg4win and enigmail all installed with several private keys created. but then i bought a new computer and and reinstalled gpg4win on it. now how do i recover the old private keys from the previous computer? i do still have the hard drive of the previous old computer. i tried to retrieve keys with PTA, and found a file called "trustedkeys" outside the "users" file on the old hard drive, but when i retrieved this file, it said "no keys are found".

both computers use windows vista.

thanks please help me out with this problem.