My public key block appears different on keyservers

Matt Gantner gantner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:05:40 CEST 2009

Hello.

I have uploaded my public key (GnuPG v2.0.10 (Darwin)) via command
line and copy / paste methods into keys.gnupg.net and pgpkeys.mit.edu
and when I look up the key on the systems they are different. I have
been looking at this problem for a few days and uploading my keys to
servers. So far none have shown me the same key that I produce on my
machine.

Here are the public keys with enough info to see the difference.

keys.gnupg.net:

keypgp.mit.edu

this is my public from my computer:

I have tried looking for a reason why this might be and my hypothesis
is that the key server software is determining my public key based on
it's coding and hence the differences.

Have I mucked something up somewhere?

Thanks for any suggestions or pointers to information. I appreciate it.