GnuPG and Windows XP Home

Alf Wernersson awerner at glocalnet.net
Mon Mar 16 22:21:50 CET 2009

I'm trying to install GPG on my Laptop running XP Home. After the
install process I run CMD and write "GPG --version". This seems to be
OK. After that I write "GPG --list-keys and receive following message:

gpg: checking the trustdb
Assertion failed: keyblock->pkttype == PKT_PUBLIC_KEY, file
/home/wk/src/gpg4win11/build/gpg4win-1.1.4/src/playground/build/gnupg-1.4.9/g10/keyring.c,
line 1387

way.

Does not GPG4win support Windows XP? Any suggestions?

/Alf